The research and development team at HCS did continually review the standards and processes used for the audit wedding rings programmes in both the UK and international programmes, and did contribute to the developmental work of e procurement our consultancy service (click here to visit our consultancy page). The developments that were in progress or scheduled included:
Independent sector programme
- For more information
- complete revision of standards
- International Standards – update for edition
- Sun Care sector and UV
Their properties did provide opportunity for successful overseas investments offering the very best in design, build quality, facilities and value for money. All villas and apartments they offered, had a ‘WOW’ factor. It was because their properties are so special that they are confident, all investors will achieve maximum shutter quote capital growth, maximum rental for the region and a steady stream of potential property buyers when the time comes to sell the property. they offered wide range of property investments abroad.
- Member of the Standing Committee for Cancer, Royal College of Surgeons
- Member of the Clinical Outcomes Group of the NHS
- Chairman of the BASO Breast Surgeons Group
They dide conduct their business with honesty and transparency. They did not make wild claims about our development properties nor do they inflated the potential returns on their investment products. they simply reported the facts. they specialised in emerging markets and they were certain that our clients will enjoy excellent capital growth. Rental potential was much more difficult to predict because although the region could be strikingly beautiful it invariably had an undeveloped / untapped rental market. they believed that they built the best developments in any region.
Their overseas properties had a ‘WOW’ factor. It was because their overseas developments were so special that they were confident their owners would achieve maximum capital growth, maximum rental for the region and a steady stream of potential buyers when the time came to sell the property. This was the key to successful overseas property ownership.
Since its launch in 1995 an ever-increasing number of people and animals around the world have benefited from the product. Letters are received daily from satisfied customers as testimony to the painkilling, healing and performance enhancing experiences they have discovered through.
- Fellow of the International College of Surgeons
- Past Surgical Representative of the Welsh National Advisory Group on Breast Screening
- Member of the Screening Committee of the British Association of Surgical Oncology
- Past Member of the Medical Faculty Research Committee, Manchester University
- Past Member of the Editorial Committee of the British Journal of Surgery
- Member of the Speciality Review Panels for London Cancer Services
If you would like further information on the development work undertaken by HCS, contact us